We are working diligently to keep up with the fast changing circumstances of the current pandemic and are trying to adjust our business practices accordingly. We continue to have your health and well-being as top priority.
Our office is OPEN for in-person sessions. Remote services (email, phone, or video counselling) are available to anyone not comfortable attending the office for in-person sessions.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT.
We have instituted the following protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and clients:
1. Vigorous cleaning and hygiene practices including – hand sanitizer for clients and clinicians to use upon entering the office and additional hand washing facilities for anyone’s use; physical distancing in reception and clinical office spaces; cleaning all common surfaces after each use, including children’s toys and games; wiping down seating areas, door knobs, etc. in clinical offices between each client.
2. Masks are not required in our office, however you are welcome to wear one, and may ask your counsellor to wear one, if you are more comfortable doing so.
3. Staggered appointment times for clients to minimize the number of people in our reception area at any given time. There will be no companions or guests allowed to wait in the reception area while you are in your appointment.
4. Clients are asked to come into the office right at their appointment time, no earlier.
5. Clients are encouraged to pay for services via e-transfer to minimize touching the payment machine; the payment machine will be disinfected after each use. We can also take credit card information to keep on file to decrease the number of people handling the payment machine.
6. In-Person appointments are available in Saskatoon, Melfort, and Prince Albert. Remote services (phone, secure video, and email) are available for people across the province.7. Please do not attend an in-person appointment if you are sick. Contact our office as soon as possible and we will make alternate arrangements for your appointment, including switching to virtual or rescheduling.
Additionally, we are offering 30 minute phone or video check-in sessions for your convenience. As always, you can book your appointment or change your appointment by contacting the office or by using our online scheduling system found on our website.