B.A., BT.H., M.TH., CD.P, BCC
Brad is on temporary leave and is not accepting appointments at this time. Please phone the office if you have any questions.
Brad is a Hazelden-trained, and educated, counsellor who believes deeply in treating the person with respect, love and compassion. His own recovery journey gives him tremendous insight into how the person afflicted with the disease of addiction needs to be cared for. Brad also believes that the whole family is impacted by the disease of alcoholism and addiction and offers support and strategies of recovery for the entire family. Brad’s spiritual insights and practices are invaluable assets for those seeking to renew their lives with spiritual principles as their guideposts.
Brad works primarily with youth, adults, couples and families. Brad provides addictions and recovery services and counselling for those dealing with:
- Chemical Health Assessments
- Individual, Family, Group Counselling
- Family Health Counselling
- DWI Education
- Relapse Awareness – Aftercare Counselling
- Intervention Facilitation & Preparation
- Consultations/ Workshops for Businesses and Groups
- Equine Therapy
- Wellness & Pastoral/Spiritual Counselling
- Weekend Retreats Based On Twelve Step Principles
- Referrals to Other Healthcare Providers
Contact Aspire Too to learn more about Brad’s addiction recovery services and availability.
- Tel: (306) 382-2391
- Location: Saskatoon