We are always looking to add qualified clinicians to our team!
If you are a Registered Psychologist, Registered Social Worker, or equivalent, and are passionate about helping others in a clinical counselling setting, we would love to hear from you. We have contract opportunities in Saskatoon, Prince Albert, and Melfort.
We provide a professional office space with the support of an office manager, website presence, email address, marketing, referrals, electronic scheduling, invoicing, clinical consultation, and more. We also provide flexible work hours and an optional benefits package. We have both part time and full time opportunities available in each of our offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide clinical counselling services (individual and/or couples counselling, child and youth counselling, high conflict services, addictions, mental health, etc.)
- Develop and facilitate workshops and seminars (varying topics)
- Group facilitation
- Manage client files
- Access clinical supervision and professional development on a regular basis
- Attend team meetings as required
- Network and self-promote (in addition to the marketing provided courtesy of Aspire Too)
Qualifications and Skills
- Have clinical experience (2-5 years preferred)
- Masters level education preferred (but not required depending on experience)
- Be registered in your professional designation (RSW, R. Psych., RPC, CCC)
- Have Professional Liability Insurance
- Work from an eclectic approach and be able to use a variety of therapeutic and clinical approaches such as solution focussed, CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, narrative, etc.; trauma informed, cultural and diversity sensitivity, mental health knowledge and experience is an asset
- Provide your own cell phone and vehicle
- Provide a criminal record check and vulnerable sector/child welfare check
Email cover letter and CV to email@example.com, Attention: Elizabeth
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.