We are working diligently to keep up with the fast changing circumstances of the current pandemic and are trying to adjust our business practices accordingly. We continue to have your health and well-being as top priority.
Our office is OPEN for in-person sessions. Remote services (email, phone, or video counselling) are available to anyone not comfortable attending the office for in-person sessions.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT.
We have instituted the following protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and clients:
1. Vigorous cleaning and hygiene practices including – hand sanitizer for clients and clinicians to use upon entering the office and additional hand washing facilities for anyone’s use; physical distancing in reception and clinical office spaces; cleaning all common surfaces after each use, including children’s toys and games; wiping down seating areas, door knobs, etc. in clinical offices between each client.
2. Masks or face coverings are required in our office, including all common areas and for all in-person sessions.
3. Staggered appointment times for clients to minimize the number of people in our reception area at any given time. There will be no companions or guests allowed to wait in the reception area while you are in your appointment.
4. Clients are asked to come into the office right at their appointment time, no earlier.
5. Clients attending in-person will have to answer symptom screening questions before their appointment.
6. Clients attending in-person will be required to sign a consent form to disclose their NAMES and DATE OF CONTACT to the Saskatchewan Health Authority if we are required to release this information for contact tracing purposes.
7. All forms can be found on our website (top of home page, titled Client Forms) and can be downloaded and, once completed, can be emailed directly to email@example.com, to minimize the exchange of paper materials.
8. Clients are encouraged to pay for services via e-transfer to minimize touching the payment machine; the payment machine will be disinfected after each use. We can also take credit card information to keep on file to decrease the number of people handling the payment machine. We will NOT accept cash or cheque payments.
9. In-Person appointments are available in Saskatoon, Melfort, and Prince Albert. Remote services (phone, secure video, and email) are available for people across the province.
10. If you wake up ill or with symptoms on the day of your in-person appointment, contact our office as soon as possible and we will make alternate arrangements for your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns about this, contact our office or your counsellor directly.
Additionally, we are offering 30 minute phone or video check-in sessions for your convenience. As always, you can book your appointment or change your appointment by contacting the office or by using our online scheduling system found on our website.
Whether you’re seeking one-on-one support, couples counselling, corporate and assessment services, or even a solution for the whole family — We’ve got you. You have the ability to Aspire too! Counselling isn’t just for other people; it’s for you. Our clinicians are as individual as our clients and whatever assistance you’re seeking, we’ve got something that fits. Counselling and Coaching are for anyone who is seeking direction, support, and guidance on their path to wellness. We can help you discover your strengths and learn to love and accept the areas where you’ve struggled, so that you can be the most vibrant and joyful version of you. All of the answers live inside of you, we’re just here to help you uncover them.