We are working diligently to keep up with the fast changing circumstances of the current pandemic and are trying to adjust our business practices accordingly. We continue to have your health and well-being as top priority.
Our office is OPEN for in-person sessions. Remote services (email, phone, or video counselling) are available to anyone not comfortable attending the office for in-person sessions.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT.
We have instituted the following protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and clients:
1. Vigorous cleaning and hygiene practices including – hand sanitizer for clients and clinicians to use upon entering the office and additional hand washing facilities for anyone’s use; physical distancing in reception and clinical office spaces; cleaning all common surfaces after each use, including children’s toys and games; wiping down seating areas, door knobs, etc.in clinical offices between each client.
2. We will NOT be requiring people to wear masks because our offices can accommodate appropriate physical distancing measures; if you wish to wear a mask in our office or during your appointment, please bring your own.
3. Staggered appointment times for clients to minimize more than one person in our reception area at any given time. There will be no companions or guests allowed to wait in the reception area while you are in your appointment.
4. Clients are asked to come into the office right at their appointment time, no earlier.
5. Clients attending in-person will have to answer screening questions before their appointment, including – Do you have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing)? Have you or someone in your home travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days? Have you been in contact with someone in the last 14 days who has had symptoms, tested positive for COVID-19, or is being tested or assumed presumptive? If any of these questions are answered with a YES, the client will need to continue with remote service options and will not be allowed to access in-person services until the answer to all above questions is NO.
6. Clients will be required to sign a consent form to disclose their NAMES and DATE OF CONTACT to the Saskatchewan Health Authority if we are required to release this information for contact tracing purposes.
7. All forms can be found on our website (top of home page, titled Client Forms) and can be downloaded and, once completed, can be emailed directly to email@example.com, to minimize the exchange of paper materials.
8. Clients are encouraged to pay for services via e-transfer to minimize touching the payment machine; the payment machine will be disinfected after each use. We can also take credit card information to keep on file to decrease the number of people handling the payment machine. We will NOT accept cash or cheque payments.
9. An In-Person booking option is now available on our scheduling system found on our website. Remote services options remain available to anyone who wishes to access services remotely via email, phone, or video.
10. In-Person appointments are available in Saskatoon, Melfort, and Prince Albert.
11. If you wake up ill or with symptoms on the day of your in-person appointment, contact our office as soon as possible and we will make alternate arrangements for your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns about this, contact our office or your counsellor directly.
Additionally, we are offering 30 minute phone or video check-in sessions for your convenience. As always, you can book your appointment or change your appointment by contacting the office or by using our online scheduling system found on our website.
Whether you’re seeking one-on-one support, couples counselling, corporate and assessment services, or even a solution for the whole family — We’ve got you. You have the ability to Aspire too! Counselling isn’t just for other people; it’s for you. Our clinicians are as individual as our clients and whatever assistance you’re seeking, we’ve got something that fits. Counselling and Coaching are for anyone who is seeking direction, support, and guidance on their path to wellness. We can help you discover your strengths and learn to love and accept the areas where you’ve struggled, so that you can be the most vibrant and joyful version of you. All of the answers live inside of you, we’re just here to help you uncover them.
Nice, relaxing home atmosphere. Elizabeth is a great and caring person, my teenage daughter looks forward to her weekly appointments!
Over the past year Connie has facilitated my growth as an individual and helped me develop a stronger sense of self-esteem and self-worth. With her no-nonsense manner she is very easy to relate to and converse with. I look forward to my sessions with her and always leave feeling empowered and pro-active.
Sherry connects in an unique way with teenagers. She made amazing progress with my daughter (and myself) through an extremely traumatic occurrence in her life. Of course, it affected us all. She was able to guide me to an effective and immediate way to communicate with all my children, with firm and loving boundaries in place.
She was also able to identify past events and bring them forward to work at for effective healing now. I am 100% satisfied with the work she did with us and especially my daughter. She excels at her profession. I would recommend Sherry for youth, adult, and family counselling. I am 100% satisfied with the work you have done with us. You are gifted at what you do and I thank you for the healing work you did with us all.
“I would like to thank Michael, and Aspire Too, for your services to date. I’ve been very impressed and pleased with the services I’ve received to date, and would not hesitate to recommend Aspire Too for counselling services to anyone.”